Supported Independent Living
Community Nursing SA Support Independent Living offers participants a place to call HOME.
All our homes are:
- Fully furnished homes that are comfortable and cozy, ready to move in.
- 24/7 care support from our lovely care team
- Transport available to transport participants to and from (appointments, work, and for them to access the community safely).
Community Nursing SA provides a full range of supported independent living services to participants on the NDIS which include but are not limited to:
- Personal care tasks
- Capacity building (meal prep, cooking, cleaning and social support)
- Administration of medication & Medication management
- Assist with Dr’s and personal appointments
- Social and community participation
- Collaboration with participants allied care team
Our team works to ensure participants achieve their goals of being as independent as possible whilst still offering high quality services.